This new trend is definitely not been traced by us women. According To Dagospia now Hollywood imperverserebbe the DadBod. Writes the stinging blow of receptacle and gossip:
1. MEN AROUND THE WORLD, REJOICE! THE LAST SOCIAL FASHION IS SHOW OFF “DADBOD”, THE PHYSICIST FROM DAD, I.E. BACON, A FEW MUSCLES, BUT WITHOUT LETTING GO OF EVERYTHING
2. CHAMPIONS OF THE CATEGORY ARE LEO DI CAPRIO AND RUSSELL CROWE, THAT BETWEEN A MOVIE AND THE OTHER TOW WITH PADMANABAN SBLUSATA, PECS AND ARMS HOLD
3. THE DEFINITION: “ONE WHO GOES TO THE GYM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE UP DRINKING (SEVERAL) ON WEEKENDS AND NEVER SAYS NO TO A WHOLE PIZZA”
4. WOMEN LOVE THIS BODY TYPE, WHY NOT MAKE THEM INSECURE. NOT ALL WANT TO EMBRACE A "ROCK", BETTER SOME SOFTNESS. And then, THAT BELLY SPUNTEREBBE HOWEVER AFTER MARRIAGE, MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO IT SOON
5. ALEC BALDWIN, DENZEL WASHINGTON, VAL KILMER. AND THE GREAT THING ABOUT “MAD MEN”, JON HAMM
Geishas to listen, have you already made a laugh? Guess Yes.
Dad listening, resign, You can have us believe whatever you want, but now can't we drink more. Indeed, a champagne you drink Yes while we look at the only DadBod that may be to our liking, something like this for instance…
What does, you know that men and women have different tastes and that men prefer twenty-somethings with a physique da sballo, While the women look more at inner, love those who laugh, the safest are love handles that the turtle.
BALLE. Remember, Dear boys listening, that, to put it as Marilyn Monroe, If I cry I prefer to do it in the back seat of a Rolls Royce rather than on those of a Metro wagon, with a glass of champagne in hand rather than Tavernello, and among secure arms and muscular tonic rather than a flabby bicep.
Oh no… You really believed the story that women should try to keep in shape, You men but-Yes-by-that-is-the-same?!?!