MILAN, 10 November – AND’ been presented today the Guide Identity golose edited by journalist Paolo Marchi, now with the Edition 2015 the eighth release. Two confirmations from last year: the Publisher (Mondadori Electa) and the guest star, in the person of Oscar Parsley Farinetti, This time guest to the square: the event was held at Eataly Emerald – his house, In short.
Increase restaurant cards – now slightly less than 700 with new inputs from Russia, from Argentina and Canada – in a publication that does not give votes and wants to be characterised as the guide who read the chef: especially those young, which has always devoted great attention. In the pages of Identità golose, In fact, particular attention is given to the catering professionals who have not yet turned thirty and forty years.
They are dedicated the awards to Giovani Stars, listed below:
– Prize Young family to Elia and Matteo Rizzo, Il Desco, Verona;
– Prize Beer in the kitchen to Fabrizio Ferrari, Al Marina 84, Lecco;
– Prize Amazingresa of the year to Gianluca Gorini, Le Giare, Montiano (FC);
– Prize for the best paper of wines and spirits in Walter Meccia, Edoardo Boncinelli and Gabriele Faithful, Il Palagio of the Four Seasons, Florence;
– best sommelier Ahmed Badr, Cinzia – by Christian and Manuel, Vercelli;
– best maître Manuel Miliccia, Piazza Duomo, Dawn (CN);
– best chef Pâtissier Luca De Santi, At The Market and Ratanà, Milan;
– best sous-chef Simone Fog, ' Home Apposentu Puddu, Siddi (VS);
– best woman chef Marianne Vitale, SOUTH Restaurant, 4. (NA);
– best foreign chefs David Toutain, David Toutain, Paris;
– best chef Spacefiller, Bulgari Ginza Tower, Tokyo.
Best reporter is Laura Lazzaroni de The Man Vogue; the restaurant Guido da Costigliole in Santo Stefano Belbo (CN) He won the award for the best bread basket.