In the jungle of the guides the wine lover are always struggling to extricate. Let alone novice enthusiasts. What perhaps deserves more? It's called Vitae and the guidance drawn up by the Italian sommelier Association, the result of a brand new editorial project presented yesterday at the Magna Pars hotel at mondanissimo 15 in via Tortona in Milan. Are 2.160 pages of stories fans who do go around the best of Italy between large and small-scale producers in search of excellence to enjoy everyday or special occasions. A little’ like having a personal sommlier at your fingertips, We recommend the best of the best national wine production.
How does the guidance, who are the reviewers? An extensive work, built through the establishment of a central coordination led by national Chairman Antonello Maietta (pictured below with me) They clasped the many information transmitted by emissaries on the territory. It was then making a reasoned summary, through the work of over 900 tasters mobilized throughout the beautiful country, All AIS and partners with specific expertise. At the end were about 28.000 the wines tasted, 10.000 those featured, 2.000 the wineries in Guide; and 400 the winners with the highest acknowledgement, the "four screws". All, giving space to the great reality, but with an eye to "small".
The guide is pulled in 45.000 copies, 35 of which are destined to Ais, other 10.000 available to the public: just ask your local Ais delegation (35 cover price €) and by the end of the year will come even an APP, that with a few cents will have the “Bible” the sommelier just a click away (the look forward, visto che la guida cartacea non riesce a stare in borsetta 😉 ).
Curious to know what are the TOP 400 wines for AIS? Here is the list, region-by-region, in PDF format!
TASTEVIN wines "2015". Unpublished honors awarded to wines that are asking what models of undisputed value reference in the respective area, or who have ripped to oblivion and brought to the attention of the forgotten grape sector, awakening the interest of other manufacturers. In Short, the "Vanguards of the vineyard": This year I 25, and become a fixture, annual.
- VALLÉE D'AOSTE BLANC DE MORGEX ET DE LA SALLE 2013 – Albert Vevey
• DERTHONA TIMORASSO STERPI 2012 – Mass Vineyards
• GRIGNOLINO MONFERRATO CASALESE BRICCO DEL BOSCO VIGNE VECCHIE 2009 – Accornero
• MOSCATO DI SCANZO 2011 – Biava
• PRESSED TO COLLI DI CONEGLIANO FREGONA 2009 – Cantina Produttori di Fregona
• TRENTO BRUT GIULIO FERRARI FOUNDER'S RESERVE 2004 – Ferrari
• TERLANO PINOT BIANCO ALTO ADIGE RARITY 2002 – Terlan Winery
• CHARDONNAY BORA BY KANTE 2006 – Kante
• HAD ' A 2011 – Vie di Romans
• UPPER POSAÚ ROSSESE DI DOLCEACQUA 2012 – Maccario Dringenberg
OTELLO BLACK LAMBRUSCO • 1813 2013 – Chickpeas
• ROMAGNA ALBANA SECCO CODRONCHIO 2012 – Monticino Red Farm
• CHIANTI VIN SANTO OCCHIO DI PERNICE 2007 – Tenuta Vitereta
• VINEYARD CHIANTI RUFINA RISERVA BUCERCHIALE 2011 – Fattoria Selvapiana
• ORVIETO CLASSICO SUPERIORE GUARDIAN FIELD 2012 – Palazzone
• CASTELLI DI JESI VERDICCHIO CLASSICO VILLA BUCCI RESERVE 2012 – Bucci
• CESANESE DI OLEVANO ROMANO CIRSIUM RESERVE 2010 – Damian Ciolli
• MONTEPULCIANO D'ABRUZZO THE VASARI 2011 – Beard
• EMBRATUR RESERVE TINTILIA DEL MOLISE 2007 – Wine Cellar Valtappino
• FRASSITELLI BIANCOLELLA OF ISCHIA 2013 – Casa D'ambra
• PRIMITIVO DI MANDURIA ES 2012 – Up
• AGLIANICO DEL VULTURE BASILISCUS 2011 – Basiliscus
• CIRO ROSSO CLASSICO SUPERIORE ARIS 2011 – Arcuri
• PASSITO DI PANTELLERIA BUKKURAM AUGUST SUN 2012 – Marco De Bartoli
• MALVASIA DI BOSA RESERVE 2010 – Giovanni Battista Columbu
THE NUMBERS OF DRIVING AND AIS
900 expert Tasters mobilized in Italy, All AIS and partners with specific expertise on the territory
28.000 about the wines tasted, so strictly anonymous
10.000 the wines featured in the Guide Vitae 2015
2.000 reviewed in the cellars Vitae 2015
400 the award-winning wines with maximum recognition: the 4 screws "
25 the award-winning wines with "Tastevin", which models of undisputed value reference in the respective area, or who have ripped to oblivion and brought to the attention of the forgotten grape sector
2.160 the help pages Vitae 2015
35.000 Some members joined the Italian Sommelier Association
1965 the year of birth of the Italian Sommelier Association. In a few months, the 7 July 2015, you will celebrate half a century of associative life
22 territorial emanations that articulates the AIS (Trentino and Alto Adige are autonomous, as Emilia and Romagna)
162 zone delegations, more or less coincident with the Italian provinces
450 vineyards featured in Guide: is the incredible variety that heritage makes only Italian viticulture