The more wine hot evenings of summer, or certainly more luxury, they are called “Italian Wine Tresures” and organizes the mondanissimo Hotel Danieli in Venice. Tomorrow the appointment is with the cellar Biondelli di Franciacorta: to expect there's going to be a real party with the front man of the cellar, the young Joska Biondelli (I already told you HERE), and wet labels Biondelli Brut and Biondelli Satèn.
Finger food designed by chef Dario Parascandolo resident is as follows:
- beef tartarina egg sauce and tarragon
- Crab Croquettes
- the salty Parmesan and madalein truffles
- burrata cheese mousse with tomato confit
- Eggplant caviar with tuna tataki
- salmon marinated in coriander and lime with caprino and cucumber
- pods of polenta with cod mantecato blown
- Zucchini stuffed with ricotta and cozza
- small pastries to pasta strips with vegetables and asiago
The participation in the evening costs 49 euro.
Monday, 23 June the spotlight will be focused on Winery Ca ' Rugate from Veneto, with a vertical tasting of the famous Soave Classico "Monte Fiorentine". During this evening the participants will make an experiential path, exploring the extraordinary longevity of a great white wine with the tasting of 6 several vintages.
Will follow later Monday, 14 July Another great up, This time a red wine, also in de- gearbox recess of 6 grape harvest: This is the award-winning "Spelten" Montepulciano d'Abruzzo wine cellar La Valentina dell'abruzzo.
On both evenings the discovery of wines will be alternated to accompaniments with specially designed by our resident chef Dario Parascandolo.
Four other events will liven up autumn.
Tel.: 041.782786 /3663977113; Fax: 041.782842
Site: danielihotelvenice.com/it; danieliwinesuite.com/it
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org