You would have to check it out before, Maybe with an invitation for a drink, But if you don't have it done and now you are sitting (or sitting) There , in chiccoso restaurant of haute cuisine you prefer, with the paper in hand ready to impress with any particular label and you feel say no, He (or she) do not drink alcohol, do? There are two solutions:
1. If the news is teetotaler (or astemia and practitioner, non come recita la maglietta qui sopra 😉 ) – or, even worse, doesn't drink on principle, health purposes, Iron diet, etc. – I did “decline” to the extent that Yes, Maybe one night and so might also be (just because physically you not bad), but no more than one, leave drinking his water and you ordered however your bottle of wine and enjoy it all;
2. If the fact that they do not drink there does desist to shelve your prey, Note in particular that means that you like just as much. That being said, you hope that at least among those who bother even if your partner is drinking wine («I can't kiss you if you know of alcohol…») and seeking asking the sommelier think tea and infusions in combination.
There are approximately 10.000 teas and experts say they are influenced by the terroir, from vintage and from the Cup that you drink, just like wine… With the raw fish and shellfish recommend green tea Gyokuro iodate. With the highlighting especially vegetables is perfect the smoked Gunpowder. With the meats are fine full-bodied teas: Black of Assam for the pig and the Lapsang Souchong to the duck. It seems that black teas are amazing even with cheese: with Gorgonzola, for example, goes well a Chinese black tea as the Keemun. Obviously, the desserts are the best to which we are more accustomed, but it's not as simple as it seems. With chocolate, for example, don't mess: the jasmine tea blends well with the dark chocolate of the Caribbean, the bergamot goes well with chocolate from Madagascar.
You want to deepen? Here's a little’ useful links:
– ADeMaThè Italy's official website: http://www.MaestriDelThe.it
– News from the world of tea: http://TeeThe.blogspot.com
– Our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdematheItalia
– The Chinese art of tea on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CHA-YI-Larte-cinese-del-Tè/258768140398
– Tea Party Time: http://www.teaparty.it
– Slow Tea official website: http://www.SlowTea.org
What about you? Treat yourself to a soothing Comte du Champagne Taittinger, created by Pierre in 1952 (and then launched in 1957) to honor the counts of Champagne, that gave great wealth to the region around the year 1000 and whose residence is part from the time of Taittinger. Is a champagne par excellence, of noble refinement and great longevity, produced in about 200.000 more favourable vintages bottles. What is a Grand Cru, with grapes from all villages classified 100% the Côte des Blancs, and this is the only ever, Although eventually Avize and Mesnil are majority than the other four (Choully, Cramant, Oger, Oiry). Voluptuously fruity, caress you and convince you that, better so that I drink alone, at least you'll have all to yourself this Pearl of Reims to be savored slowly (just like the tea).