1. You were invited to a picnic very chic? This leather handbag French goat, designed by Claudia Eicke and equipped with a special tunnel pocket for champagne, may be just the accessory you are looking for.
2. In 1999 Champagne Piper-Heidsieck dressed for the first time with a red vinyl corset designed by Jean Paul Gautier. For the 2011, the meeting with the fashion brand is celebrated with the creation of a bottle that is a tribute to "the roaring 20 's"and the cancan. Wrapped in a Black LaTeX dress and fishnet stockings, the bottle is perfectly in theme with the ultimate collection of haute couture the stylist Jean Paul Gautier for spring-summer 2011. The bottle design is reminiscent of the cabaret dancers leg of Montmartre. You can find this special edition of Piper-Heidsieck by Jean Paul Gautier to Nikki Beach of Cannes and La Maison Blanche in Paris.
3. Infused with Shea butter, intense colour and brilliant as diamond, Lipstick Too Faced gives a pleasant sensation to the lips, Thanks to the new and sparkling Champagne essence. This blend of pure pigments from one billion dollars is very resistant and tickles her lips, almost like drink a wine satèn. You can find online in three colors on the website of Too Faced a 20$.
4. The Trunk of Harrods Luxury Krug is for real fans of bubbles they are always on the road. The luxury handbag is scratch resistant and features Classic and elegant finishes red leather. Contains three bottles of champagne Krug Grande Cuvée and a bucket ice tray designed by Francois Bauchet. In addition to keeping your champagne, the top can also be used as table, that can come in handy while traveling or outdoors. The Trunk of Harrods Luxury Krug is available in a limited edition of 30 unique pieces an equally unique price $54,000.
5. The stool shaped like a Champagne orange cap isn't made of Cork but polyethylene, While the stool matched to the shape of the cage is made of stainless steelchrome. The funny part is that the two pieces can be used as a single unit or as a stool and a separate table. The cost for the entire set is 448 $.